We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified Junior HR consultant who will assist in the development and implementation of our recruiting strategies and processes while working closely with our management team.
• Identify appropriate business opportunities from new and existing clients and also prospect for potential leads, uncover needs within those prospects and qualify those leads to the wider team at the company.
• Work closely with the Managing Consultant to develop position profile and to
understand overall needs and requirements. (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc)
• Create a comprehensive job description based on consultant’s specifications to be used to present to candidates and to post to job boards and internal gateways.
• Work with Sourcing Analyst to develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role.
• Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process
• The use of Enterprise applicant tracking technology and innovative recruiting tools,
review and select candidates to move forward from the slate presented by sourcing efforts, and determine and instruct the next course of action.
• Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and
• Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interview
• Disposition all candidates personally contacted in recruiting cycle (phone screen or
higher manager interview).
• Manage the recruiting process to meet hiring goals through the use of effective resource
management and effective use of the Enterprise applicant tracking system
• Consistently meet the performance metrics as defined by the managing consultant.
• Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires.
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
The Prospect must demonstrate:
• Time Management and Planning
• Excellent communication writing and presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Good organisation, communication and research skills
• Absolute command of Microsoft office applications
• (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Strategic Vision
• Ability to evaluate opportunities for business development
• Managing Operations and Problem Solving
• Customer Focus
• Quality Driven
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Candidate should have a BSc in Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Humanities or any other Social Science related management course.
· Years of relevant experience required/mandatory: minimum of 2 years in similar role
· Type of experience required: relevant field; Proven experience as HR consultant or Recruiter in a consulting firm
· Must demonstrate initiative, be highly organized,
· able to manage multiple projects while prioritizing work assignments, and able to work well with staff at all levels in the organization.