| Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexperienced employees. |
We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified System Engineer (Technical Service Engineer) who will be responsible for supervising project engineering processes, including kick-off meeting, hardware and software supervision, acceptance test, power related knock monitoring system, preventive maintenance support on technical and engineering of all sites, onsite support for site survey, and installation or commissioning when necessary.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Hotline support and level 2 engineer support;
- Responsible for SLM and TLM technical support service to customer or partner independently or jointly with a technical support team.
- Onsite support in case of major or critical problems that can’t be solved by customer or local subcontractor according to SLA.
- Responsible for handling technical cases on ticket system.
- Responsibilities include but, not limited to: Monitor the quality of on-site operation, updating Quality analysis and improvement processes.
Identification of Safety Issues and Stressors Associated with This Role:
- Working with live three-phase electricity.
- Manual handling.
- Driving long distances.
- Working outside in bad weather conditions.
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Good customer relationship management skills
- Ability to absorb and then fully communicate technical information and data
- Approachable, adaptable and solution-orientated
- Very organized, reliable and consistent
- Tenacious, Dedicated and Self-sufficient
- Ability to co-operate and work with peoples from different cultures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
|EDUCATION:||Ideally B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in an Electrical discipline or equivalent (renewable energies)|
|EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||· Solar energy industry or equivalent (technical service, commissioning service)|
· Focused customer service background.
· Experience of reading and understanding electrical schematic diagrams and specifications with the ability to pick out and interpret relevant information.
· Good Understanding of PV plant structures, roof top structures.
· Multi-skilled in both the theoretical and practical aspects of electrical work.
· Network engineering / Routing skills are a plus.
· Able to identify the root cause of a technical problems.
· Years of relevant experience required/mandatory