|Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexperienced employees. We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified Medical Officer who will be responsible for performing health assessments, running diagnostic tests, prescribing medication, creating treatment plans and providing health and wellness advice to patients in a hospital.|
- Clerking of patients in the OPD and review with consultant on the floor.
- Giving emergency medical care to patients where the consultant is not available on the floor after due consultation with the consultant.
- Routinely visits the in-patient, documents and carries out treatment after assessing the health condition.
- Examines the case sheet of every patient to complete admission formalities and to judge clinical findings.
- Can change the treatment procedure for the patient after consulting the doctor who attends him.
- Works in coordination with consultants and specialists and follows the treatment for each patient.
- Performing clinical procedure such as ear washout, foreign body removal, and audiology assessment for the patient with the help of nursing staff.
- Maintains electronic documentation of every in-patient and out-patient management.
- Works up patient for surgery by taking relevant medical history, perform physical examinations, and request for relevant laboratory and radiological investigations.
- Actively involved in the post-operative care of patient by following the instructions of managing consultant surgeon.
- Meets with specialists to discuss about clinical procedures implemented daily.
- Plans the treatment and diet schedule for each patient who gets admitted in the hospital.
- Monitors the treatment procedure along with nursing staff.
- Works with physiotherapist and other allied staffs to explain the needs of the patient.
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Surgical and computer skills.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills and the
- Capacity to manage several tasks or requests simultaneously.
- Time Management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
|EDUCATION:||. BACHELOR OF MEDICINE / SURGERY.|
. Valid medical license.
|EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||Must have a minimum of two years’ work experience.|
|OTHER REQUIREMENTS||Preferred age: 25-40 years old.|