| Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexperienced employees. |
We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified Medical Marketer who will be responsible for completing the sales task (target) given by the company within a specific period of time.
- A medical marketer must look forward to complying with all policies and strategies of company without any fail.
- A medical marketer must take care of each areas (marketing, distributing, and servicing)
- Visiting customer premises on regular intervals and make sure to recall the prescribed medicine to the doctor as well as also check availability to the chemist nearby.
- Building the image of the company in the respective working areas and territories.
- Must be aware of market changes and he/she must provide the market/working feedback to the company.
- Briefing customers about the existing product at the same time new/upcoming products as well.
- Covering all the areas and maintaining a list of doctors and building relationship with them.
- Making phone calls and in – person visits and presentations to the existing and prospective customers.
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency in MS Office, with exceptional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Strong sales ability.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong convincing power.
- Handling the pressure and stress of achieving targets.
|EDUCATION:||Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.|
|EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||5 years and above.|