JOB TITLE: MARKETING OFFICER (IN A HOSPITAL)
We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified Marketing Officer, responsible for creating and distributing marketing strategies and campaigns for the employer to maximize profits through the development of sales strategies that match consumer requirements as well as promote services, products and ideas.
- Marketing of the Hospital Services to increase our clientele base and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure an effective indoor and outdoor marketing of the hospital.
- Distribution of introduction letters to viable companies that can use the hospital. This can be achieved by follow-up, contacts with people that matter in these companies and booking appointments for the Group Medical Director.
- Monitor Competitor Intelligence and Marketing in a way our services can be enhanced and promoted.
- Advise management on the types of “PR” to clients and the time interval of presenting such PR.
- Advise management on strategies for advertising and marketing the hospital services to the public.
- Monitor relationship between clients and the hospital as to how satisfied the clients are with the hospital services
- Note the companies that do not use the hospital often, visit them, know their problems/complaints, and enable management to address them.
- Distribute, monitor and answer queries on the medical bill and medical services.
- Putting in place functional marketing strategies to maintain and manage the existing clients and ensure the expansion of the clientele base of the hospital.
- Debt recovery and account reconciliation with clients in connection with the accounts/billing department
- Organize streets show, open-air campaign and neighbourhood door to door marketing and coordinate direct services campaign to schools, churches, market associations and other union/associations
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency in MS Office, with exceptional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Knowledge of project and task management tools such as Trello
- Extensive Marketing Experience.
- In-Depth Research and Analysis.
- Client Relationships
- Organisation skills
- Communication skills
- Capacity to manage several tasks or requests simultaneously.
- Time Management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
|EDUCATION:||Educational background/professional qualification(s) required: B.SC/HND IN HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES|
Any additional certification is a plus.
|EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||Years of relevant experience required/ mandatory: 5 YEARS AND ABOVE.|
|OTHER REQUIREMENTS||Preferred age: 30 YEARS AND ABOVE|
Must reside within Ikeja, Lagos.