Duties and responsibilities
- Work with Account Manager to achieve agreed Sales Target.
- Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders.
- Good understanding and interpretation of technical requirements.
- Ensure tracking of orders and request raised by clients
- Responds to customer’s request timely.
- Ensure accuracy of quotes shared with clients
- Ensure orders have the correct prices, discounts, product numbers and delivered according to customer’s specifications.
- Manage the process of registration as a Vendor in client company
- Manage all Client Portals
- Effective communication of orders, bids, expressions of interest etc. timely.
- Maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information for management information and to the finance department.
- Track Account Target
- Ensure strict adherence to laws, regulations, and QMS policies.
Competencies and Skills
- Ability to increase customer engagement.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good use of excel
- Good understanding of Enterprise IT Solutions
- Professional with good interpersonal skills
- Can manage multiple portfolios.
- Good problem-Solving Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least 2 years proven experience in IT sales position
- Good Distributors / Suppliers’ network
- Knowledge of sales metrics