Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Mission And Purpose Of Business
Our mission is founded on the principle that an organization’s most strategic asset is its people. Our mission is “To Assist Every Client in Equipping Its Self with Exceptional, Effective and Performing Employees”. The end result for every client would be towering performance and higher profits.
1. Liaise with clients to market properties
2. Handling enquiries about properties from potential buyers
3. Administering and securing the disposal and acquisition of property and ensuring that it is completed legally
4. Valuation of property/assets for various purposes
5. Sales and leasing of properties
6. Feasibility and viability studies
7. Generate and support new business opportunities
8. Act as a contact between the firm and its existing and prospective clients monitor trends in the industry and other marketing curricular activities,
9. Property management and maintenance coordination.
10. Give periodic report
11. Calculate Service charge and ensure compliance from tenants
Perform other duties as required.
1. At least 2 – 5 years experience in a real estate firm
2. First degree in Estate management or any related field
3. Proven experience in real estate industry
4. Knowledge of property & facility management
5. Proficiency in microsoft office packages