JOB TITLE: COMMUNICATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS & FUNDRAISING OFFICER
|Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexperienced employees. We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified Communications, Partnerships & Fundraising Officer, who will contribute to the development of an approved Communications, PR and Fundraising Strategy for the organization.|
- Execute the organization’s approved Communications, PR and Fundraising Strategy.
- Ensure top of mind awareness for the organization all year round.
- Develop, support and promote organizational goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach.
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase visibility among stakeholders.
- Work on Advocacy Campaigns.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, donors, sponsors and other strategic partners that will help advance the work of the organization.
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with the organizational brand’s identity and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Research and prepare fundraising proposals.
- Conduct Research assessment to evaluate potential donors, and Partners.
- Maintain beneficial relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Organize strategic partnership meetings with the office of the Executive Director.
- Develop, maintain and update donor and Partner database.
- Respond directly to calls and emails from donors, sponsors and the public on the organizational plans and activities.
- Deliver a great experience to the organization’s partners.
- Perform other assigned duties.
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency in Microsoft office application (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research skills.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- A self-starter able to take initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Social Media Savvy.
- Comfortable with creative tools like Canva.
- Attention to detail and Excellent Listening skills.
- Team Player.
- Willingness to learn.
|EDUCATION:||· Degree Certificate; additional qualifications in Office Administration, and Advocacy are a plus.|
. Digital Marketing, Database Marketing and Content creation certification would be an added advantage.
|EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||· A minimum of three years’ experience in communications strategy development. |
· Demonstrable experience with fundraising and grant writing.
. Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.