- Maintain hospital environment
- Preparation of patient medical report
- Monitor key performance indicator of Quality Management System
- Periodic maintenance of medical and non-medical equipment
- Supportive supervision of the non-clinical personnels
- Co-ordinate staff welfare and relations with the management.
- Renewal and calibration of hospital equipments
- A Degree in business administration, office administration/management or other relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Candidate must reside within Ikeja, Maryland and Ojota axis
- Computer skills includings Ms office suite, Outlook programs and e-mail at high proficiency level
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy
- For Gender balance, a male candidate is preferred.