JOB TITLE: TREASURY ACCOUNT OFFICER (IN A HOSPITAL)
We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified Treasury Account Officer who will assist in managing the day-to-day treasury functions of a hospital.
- Liquidity management for the hospital.
- Daily budget preparation.
- Ensure urgent vouchers are attended to.
- Working closely with the business to minimize financial risk
- Reviewing funding needs, monthly reporting of all treasury activities to senior management
- Preparation of management reports.
- Conducting scenario and risk analysis.
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements where applicable.
- Daily cash management and debt facilities reporting.
- Interest rate risk management.
- Cash and liquidity management through cash flow planning and forecasting
- Managing treasury operations and controls (cash pooling/sweeping, forex hedging etc.)
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency in MS Office, with exceptional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to use accounting packages with the computer.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Knowledge of project and task management tools such as Trello
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills and the
- Capacity to manage several tasks or requests simultaneously.
- Time management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
|EDUCATION:||HND. In Accounting & any additional certification is a plus|
|EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||Years of relevant experience required/mandatory: 5 YEARS AND ABOVE. Type of experience required: COST ACCOUNTING.|
|OTHER REQUIREMENTS||Preferred age: 30 years and above.|
Preferred marital status: MARRIED (FEMALE)