- Representing clients in court;
- Presenting arguments in court;
- Drafting legal documents;
- Negotiating settlements.
- Taking instruction from clients and their solicitors;
- Undertaking legal research into relevant points of law;
- Writing opinions and advising solicitors and other professionals;
- Understanding and interpreting the law;
- Mastering and managing legal briefs (cases);
- Preparing cases for court, including holding client conferences, preparing legal arguments, etc.;
- Advising clients on matters of law and evidence and the strength of their case;
- Examining and cross-examining witnesses;
- Summing up the reasons why the court should support the client’s case
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- A natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience in drafting, negotiating, and reviewing legal documents.
Minimum of five (5) years experience in handling litigation cases
Confident, energetic, articulate, and hardworking team player with a desire to excel and a passion for the work. A strong work ethic with a positive, ‘get-it-done attitude. Honesty, integrity, and commitment to the common goals and values of the Firm.