You would be charged with the responsibility of caring for the patients coming into our facility, Creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, reporting symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions.
Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Other tasks assigned
Key Skills Required
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in an emergency room or intensive care.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to go above and beyond
- Good listening skills
* Must be a Registered Nurse.