|We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified Programme Manager who would act as a coordinator between multiple projects at a business or organization, to be sure they are benefiting each other and aligning with overall business goals.|
- Organizing programme and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programmes to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the programme.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess programme strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
- Daily programme management throughout the programme life cycle.
- Defining the programme governance (controls).
- Planning the overall programme and monitoring the progress.
- Managing the programme’s budget.
- Identifying and Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements.
- Coordinating the projects and their inter dependencies.
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects.
- Managing stakeholders’ communication, negotiations, problem-solving and decisions on services.
- Aligning or realigning the deliverables (outputs) to the programme’s “outcome” with the aid of the business change manager
- Managing the main programme documentations such as the programme initiation documents.
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent team builder.
- Great negotiator and influencer.
- Adept at conflict resolution.
- Outstanding planning, resource, and stakeholder managers.
- Able to see the bigger picture and sell their vision.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- Understanding of project management.
|EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE|
|EDUCATION:||. Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business or related field.|
. Any additional certification is a plus.
|EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||Proven experience in both programme management and team management.|