|Our client, a group of companies, which is located in Lagos, is widely recognized as a successful, growing, and dynamic Nigerian company with business units focused on various construction industry sectors. One of its subsidiaries is created to design and fabricate pre-engineered buildings (PEB) and hot-rolled steel structures (HRSS) with accessory items for the Nigerian and West African markets.|
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Must possess good attitude to work.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Must be well-presented and professional.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have enough proficiency in Microsoft office suite, particularly in Microsoft excel
- Willingness to learn and ability to learn quickly on the job.
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Must be conversant with, or be willing to work in ibeju – lekki area.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Any degree/ diploma, or a high school qualification or equivalent.
- Years of relevant experience required/mandatory: at least 1 year
- Candidate must be able to read and write
- Type of experience required: relevant
- Being interested / motivated to learn more about the role.