JOB TITLE: ICU NURSE
We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified ICU Nurse, who will be responsible for delivering care to patients in intensive care units of the hospital and healthcare facilities within the organization.
- Basic nursing management of critically ill patients.
- Maintaining a high-level standard sterilized precautions on patients, the limit and the gadgets.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Being competent to manage critically ill patients.
- Ability to operate the ventilator, cardiac monitors’ infusion, syringe pump, etc.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Knowledge of project and task management tools such as Trello
- Organisation skills
- Communication skills
- Capacity to manage several tasks or requests simultaneously.
- Time Management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
|EDUCATION:||Educational background/professional qualification(s) required: RN, RN/RM.|
|EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||Years of relevant experience required/mandatory: NOT LESS THAN 3- 5 YEARS. |
Type of experience required: REASONABLE KNOWLEDGE OF INTENSIVE CARE, OR CRITICAL CARE AND LIFE SUPPORT FOR ACUTELY ILL AND INJURED PATIENTS.
|OTHER REQUIREMENTS||Preferred age: 35 YEARS AND ABOVE.|
Preferred marital status: FEMALE (CAN BE MARRIED OR SINGLE)