An HR and Admin Executive supports and develops talent by developing policies and managing procedures. He or she will be responsible for administrative tasks and will contribute to making the company a better place to work. The HR and Admin Executive skills required to be successful in this role include excellent organizational ability, familiarity with HR software, and strong communication skills.
To be an ideal candidate for this position, you should also hold an HR-related degree and have some experience in the legal sector.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves, etc)
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans, Conduct initial orientation for newly hired employees.
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Perform other admin duties
|COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS|
- Proficiency in MS Office, with exceptional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of HR and Admin functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Knowledge and application of HR Software.
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Male preferable (between 28 – 35 years old)
- The preferred candidate should reside within Maryland, Ikeja and Ketu axis of Lagos
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
|EDUCATION:||BSc/BA in business administration, social studies, or a relevant field; further training will be a plus. HR Certification (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute) is an added advantage.|
|EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||Minimum of 3-5 years work experience|