Our client, a group of companies, which is located in Ibeju- Lekki, Lagos, is widely recognized as a successful, growing, and dynamic Nigerian company with business units focused on various construction industry sectors. One of its subsidiaries is created to design and fabricate pre-engineered buildings (PEB) and hot-rolled steel structures (HRSS) with accessory items for the Nigerian and West African markets.
|COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS|
- Must possess good attitude to work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must have enough proficiency in Microsoft office suite, particularly in Microsoft excel
- Must possess basic math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication and division
- Must be able to lift and handle components weighing up to 50kgs.
- Must be able to work with others
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box.
- Willingness to learn and ability to learn quickly on the job
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Must be well-presented and professional.
- Must be conversant with, or be willing to work in ibeju – lekki area
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of SSCE/ (OND) diploma in relevant field
- Years of relevant experience required/mandatory: at least 1 years
- Type of experience required: Relevant
- Being interested/motivated to learn more about the role.