Reporting directly to the ED&COO.
The Executive Assistant to the ED&COO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the ED&COO. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the ED&COO. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant will also act as a bridge between senior management team on weekly business review, special report or any specific business need.
- Communicates with the business leaders or their staff or customer on the ED&COO behalf and coordinates high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with The Senior Leadership Team (SLT) / The Management Team (TMG).
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the COO with SLT and TMG members on matters related to business projects and initiatives as directed.
- Conducts research on prospective customers to identify and evaluate their needs and align right internal teams for further prospective business and leads.
- Reports, proposals, prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with project and business heads.
- Supports ED&COO in his external commitments.
- Administratively supports (recruitment, business plans, documents formatting, and other administrative tasks), drafts emails and other correspondence as directed.
- Coordinates Executive, Finance, Governance & Nominating, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the ED&COO agenda.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the SLT including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the COO in designated meetings as required.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Position reports to the ED&COO.
- Works directly with the SLT/MLT.
- Works directly with senior level staff internally and externally.
Experience & Education:
- Master’s in business administration degree from International University.
- A keen interest in information technologies ecosystem.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Five to ten years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, external partners, and customers.
- Understanding of latest technologies, industry 4.0 ecosystem, cyber security and business automation.
- Fluency in MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint, data management systems knowledge helpful.
- Ability to learn new things.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including Board members and staff.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Working Conditions/Other Data:
- Due to the confidentiality of the work, the functions of this position should be performed from our office location.
- Occasional travel may be involved.