Job Field: Advertising / Branding / Public Relation (PR) , Digital Marketing / Social Media Mgt & Influencing , Media / Broadcasting / Journalism / Content Writing / Editing ,
Experience: 3 – 5
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our client includes leading private educational institution, law firms, hospitals and many more.
Our client is a growing NGO in Lagos. The organization therefore invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of a Communication and Digital Media Officer to help promote their brand.
- Develop, lead, and manage storytelling strategy and implementation to capture the organisation’s impact and national movement Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Draft, and edit written materials, communications plans, and content as needed
- Work closely with Communications Associates to coordinate the organisation’s Community storytelling priorities
- Work closely with leaders and executives to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities
- Provide support on reporting communications metrics and KPIs
- B.sc in English, Communication, Journalism or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in publishing or media settings.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and email marketing
- Strong media relations background and experience working with press
Method of Application:
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, using job title as subject of the mail.