|JOB TITLE: CEO for an NGO|
| Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexperienced employees. |
We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified Chief Executive Officer, who will be charged with the overall responsibility for creating, planning, implementing, and integrating the strategic direction of the NGO.
|KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
· Provide a clear vision and purpose for the organization.
· Operate as a positive role model for the culture of the organization; principled and acts with integrity.
· Understands and navigates organization dynamics; builds strong informal networks.
· Develop high a performing collaborative team; is inspirational and present.
· Positively contribute to the wider the organization and other stakeholders to reinforce the organization values.
· Provide the Board of Directors with trusted feedback and advice.
· Resourceful – willing to take measured risks.
· Develop and maintain a strong positive brand reputation for the organization.
· Ensure the organization’s profile is enhanced through media appearances, and top-level engagement with Government, business, the general public and other NGOs.
· Form positive collaborative relationships with member branches and volunteers.
· Develop a clear strategy for the organization’s programmes.
· Engage with funding providers to support Programmes where required e.g. MFAT, Grants, Trusts etc.
· Ensure programmes are well planned.
· Ensure programmes are implemented and managed effectively.
· Act as the chief external advocate for the organization ensuring key messages for the goals of the organization are heard.
· Achieve strategic goals for fundraising, Programme management, advocacy and financial reserves
· Ensure excellence in productivity.
· Ensure financial accountability and transparency that demonstrates the organization as leaders in the effective use of charitable donations.
· Ensure there is a clear communication strategy which maximizes opportunities for advocacy, fundraising and builds the organization’s brand reputation.
· Undertake any other duties within reasonable limits, as requested by the Board of Directors.
|COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIRMENTS|
· Managing work.
· Continuous Improvement.
· Work Standards.
· Contributing to team and business success.
· Passion for results.
|EDUCATION:||. Tertiary degree would be an advantage.|
|EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||· Demonstrable leadership skills|
· Strong strategic capability
· Proven ability of achieving organizational goals
· Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
· Knowledge and experience of NFP sector beneficial
. Experience working with the media and advocating to Government beneficial
|PERSONAL SKILLS:||· Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.|
· Commitment to continuing development of self and team members.
· Strong EQ and values driven.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
. Business acumen, commercial discipline & financial literacy.