JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT (IN A HOSPITAL)
We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified Accountant (In a Hospital), responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to management, in an organization.
- Prepare Journal on all required transactions on a daily basis and post to Genie Software.
- Maintain the schedule of Hospital quoted & unquoted investment and present monthly reports.
- Maintain the schedule of other income (rental income & others) and present monthly reports.
- Maintain Asset Depreciation and disposal schedule and present monthly report and Fixed Asset.
- Maintain General ledger on Genie Software.
- Generates monthly Trial Balance.
- Generate Income Statement P & L Account & Balance Sheet.
- Prepares monthly Financial Statement & Budget
- Carry internal checks on all transactions.
- Stock control & price ledger.
- Ensure confidentiality of all official information and system passwords.
- Ensure that all official equipment at your disposal is kept safe.
- Proficiency in MS Office, with exceptional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Enhanced numerical and quantitative skills
- Organisation skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use accounting packages with the computer.
- Communication skills and the
- Capacity to manage several tasks or requests simultaneously.
- Time Management
|EDUCATION:||BSc. in Accounting or any finance-related course.ICAN or ACCA certification is a plus.|
|EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||Years of relevant experience required/ mandatory: 5 YEARS AND ABOVE Type of experience required: COST ACCOUNTING|
|OTHER REQUIREMENTS||Preferred age: 45 YEARS AND ABOVEPreferred marital status: MALE (MARRIED) Must reside within Ikeja, Lagos.|